Do you own:
- Rural land
- A farm
- A garden
- Premises with development potential
- A commercial brownfield site?
If you own the freehold or long lease on the land or property in Norfolk, we can help you find potential development opportunities in order to make the most of your asset.
We find opportunities to gain value where others can’t, by identifying land with development potential and arranging planning (at no cost to the landowners), before proceeding with the acquisition once planning is granted.
We can take on full responsibility for the planning application (including associated professional fees and the cost of any appeal).
Once planning permission is granted, we have the option to purchase your land at an agreed price.
If for any reason planning permission is not granted, you will not have lost any money, as all costs are funded by us.
This is a Win-Win situation. By getting involved, we can access possible projects that would otherwise remain hidden; you can find out, at no cost to you, whether you can unlock your land’s potential.
Interested in a no-obligation consultation? Contact us today and let’s talk.
The benefits to you…
- It’s a no-risk arrangement.
- If we are able to gain planning, this will release the value of your land to help with debt, retirement plans, home improvement, travel, or just to provide a very welcome nest egg.
- We work proactively to get the best results for you, saving you time and stress.
- You will tap into our knowledge and experience: we have an exceptional understanding of the local land market and the intricacies of planning applications.
To get help unlocking your land’s potential, give us a call on 07914 062817 or send us a message