Why invest in property?
Property remains one of the best ways to invest in the UK and with interest rates in savings accounts at all-time lows and the cost of living steadily rising can you afford not to consider this as part of your investment strategy?
People will always need somewhere to live and currently demand far outstrips supply with this is likely to continue into the foreseeable future.
Joint ventures can prove an excellent means to invest in property as it allows individuals to combine their skills and expertise to maximise their results.
A joint venture could be right for you if you are:
- Looking for a better return than you’re getting at your bank
- Wanting to diversify your investment portfolio
- A new property investor looking for good deals
- An overseas investor looking for help with the UK property market
- Don’t have the time to focus 100% on investing yourself
Recognise yourself in any of the above examples? If so then perhaps a conversation with us could be well worth your time.
As per FCA guidelines, joint venture investors must be either a high net worth individual, sophisticated investor, or corporate body actively registered at Companies House.
You can apply to join our exclusive investor list below, or give us a call today on 07914 062817 or book a meeting with Richard so that we can better understand what you are trying to achieve.Contact Us