Why invest in property?
Property is increasingly becoming one of the most popular ways to securely invest money in the UK. With interest rates at an all-time low, you may well be looking for a better return on your cash deposit than your bank is prepared to give. Investing in property can be a profitable solution to this conundrum and we provide excellent fixed rate returns on our property investments.
With retirement ages rising and ROI from banks, pensions and other financial products negligible, it’s down to us as individuals to ensure our own financial freedom and comfort.
Property is a secure investment (after all, with the UK population continuing to rise, there will always be a need for more property!), and one that lets you take your future in your own hands.
Joint ventures can be a very successful way to invest in property. It’s how most of the big players in commercial property invest – by joint venturing with major bank and lenders and dividing shares and equity. This type of property investment can also work very well on a much smaller scale. If you have money to invest, by doing a joint venture with the right partner, you can rapidly increase your results. We have the experience, contacts and knowledge required to create successful property joint ventures and you don’t need to do any of the day to day work.
- Looking for a better return on your cash deposit that you would get from your bank?
- Interested in diversifying your investment portfolio?
- A new property investor in need of help in finding the right deals, project managing and managing your portfolio?
- An overseas investor interested in the UK real estate market and UK property investment, but not sure how to go about it?
- Interested in property investment and the benefits it brings, but without the time available to manage the legal and practical side of it?
If you recognise yourself in any of the above examples, you’re exactly the type of investor who finds success in partnership with us.
As per FCA guidelines, joint venture property investing is not available to everyone, and investors have to qualify in the form of being a high net worth individual, sophisticated investor, or be a corporate body and have an active UK Company registered with Companies House.
You can apply to join our exclusive investor list below, or give us a call today on 07914 062817 or contact us online so that we can find out more about you and understand your needs.Contact Us