5 Reasons Not to Be Scared of Investing in Property
Though putting hundreds of thousands of pounds into an investment may seem daunting at first, if you’re putting your cash in property, there’s no need to be scared. Though there are never any guarantees in investment, property offers you a good chance of seeing great returns and acquiring an asset you can rely on.
- It’s more straightforward than you might think Though there’s a lot of paperwork involved at first, and you’ll need to do a fair amount of admin when liaising with your mortgage provider, your solicitor and your estate agent, purchasing property doesn’t need to be stressful. Once you’ve bought your new investment and you have tenants in paying off your mortgage, your involvement will be minimal, especially if you use a management company for the day to day running of the property.
- It’s easy to understand Unlike other investments such as stocks and shares, property is easy for everyone to understand. Most people can get their heads around rental income and capital growth, making property a great choice for people looking for an investment they can stay on top of.
- It’s a good bet Though you can never be certain your investment will make you money, in general property is a more stable option when compared to stocks and shares. For one, when investing in property, unlike stocks and shares, you have a primary asset that’s literally made of bricks and mortar. If you decide to sell at any point, you’d most likely be able to get your initial investment back and should make a profit on top of that in the process.
- Partners in property You can minimise the risk you’re exposed to even further by working with a property partner when making your investment. A professional partner like Agile will be able to help you put your money in projects that have an excellent chance of making a profit. By combining your investment with their expertise, a partner will be able to maximise your returns and help you make your money work that little bit harder.
- It’s paid off over time One of the big bonuses of investing in property is that, as well as your capital investment going up over time, your tenants will be paying off your mortgage for you. This means you’ll be earning on two fronts, repaying your debt to the bank while also accruing capital value.
To find out more about the local and national property market, or if you would like to chat about anything to do with property investment, give us a ring on Norwich 01603 567804 or send us a message.
For more free tips on Property Investing SIGN UP HERE.